Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?

Charlie Brown

Life just isn't fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

quiz1433outcome5.jpg

:elephant::laugh:

My Results:

quiz1433outcome2.jpg

Peter Griffin

You are a family man and you love those close to you, both friends and family. Almost as much as you love your beer and food. You are also a jealous individual and have notoriously bad taste in music, although you can be quite a fine musician under the right circumstances. Your laugh and memory may need a bit of work, as with your stomach region. Nevertheless, you are comfortable with who you are and that is all that really matters.

Bugs Bunny

What's up doc? You're someone on a mission. You have a goal and a path and plan on achieving that. You work your way through obstacles and people that may get in your way very well solo, but can easily work with a team. You are very quick with the tongue, which to some may come off as being smug.

LMAO! Okay then...

My Results:

quiz1433outcome6.jpg

He-Man You`re the toughie around here. People respect you and look to you for help. No one is quite yet sure about your sexual orientation, but times are still young and you have many years to develop. Nevertheless, you are a good friend to have. You may have to work on that brain of yours though.

Peter Griffin

You are a family man and you love those close to you, both friends and family. Almost as much as you love your beer and food. You are also a jealous individual and have notoriously bad taste in music, although you can be quite a fine musician under the right circumstances. Your laugh and memory may need a bit of work, as with your stomach region. Nevertheless, you are comfortable with who you are and that is all that really matters.

My Results:

quiz1433outcome5.jpg

Charlie Brown Life just isn`t fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

my results...and i wish it wasn't true!!!

My Results:

quiz1433outcome3.jpg

Shrek You are a grumpy individual who prefers to be alone than with the company of others. You feel constantly judged by your looks and personality and truly need to loosen up a little. Deep down you crave for attention but deam yourself unworthy of it. At heart you are a romantic, but the opportunity for this to shine through happens once in a blue moon. You need to break out of your anti-social bubble that you have formed around you!

Cartman

You`re a pompous brat and you love it. A trouble maker at heart. As long as you get a laugh out of someone then they`ve served their purpose. But deep down, you are very lonely and troubled. You know that you are an easy target for bullies, so you jump to the offensive before anyone else can. But, you have all that you need and you are happy. And aint that all that matters!?

Pretty accurate.