Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Format for Tribute

This is the same tribute to TOS that many of you have already seen, I've just formatted it so it plays in the post now. It's a little over 1mb so it will take a moment to load.

Push Play to load and play the video.

About a minute. I've let these things load for 20+ minutes before I gave up on them, so I'm thrilled!

About a minute. I've let these things load for 20+ minutes before I gave up on them, so I'm thrilled!

I am too, I wish everyone had Highspeed then we could really do some cool stuff lol.

If you ever get a long loader just open a second browser and continue doing whatever you are doing while the long loader loads in the first browser.

Excellent!

No pause whatsoever, it started playing the MOMENT I clicked play. Oh, and the tribute is still as :lol: as it was the first time I saw it.

:blink:

Killer VBG!!! I wasn't able to view the tribute the first time you posted it because my computer has some issues with Quicktime. It loaded for me instantly because I use a cable modem. Great stuff! I want more!

I have to say, of the videos I've put together this one is my favorite.I love the music and I love it at the end when Kirk and Spock jump through the Portal right as the music hits it's highpoint. I also love the fade out to the right with the Star Trek The Original Series logo replacing the crew photo.

My hope is to have a whole series of these tribute videos done by June and on DVD. The quality here on the internet is very low so it will be fast loading, but the full quality is much better.