Sign in to follow this  
krysis

This is about the all the Star Trek Books

If there were never ever any Star Trek on the screens....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. if there was no Trek except the books which series would you pick as your fav?

• TOS
    • TNG
    • DS9
    • VOY
    • ENT

Its really hard, but I think I'd choose the TOS because of the excellent Vulcan / Human humour between Spock and Bones.

Mod's note:

I've re-worded the poll question so it is shorter. For the full question, see Kor37's post after this one.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong

For those of you who can't read the poll, the question is: If you had never seen any of the Trek TV shows or movies and had only read the books, what would your favorite series be?

I chose TOS. I don't think any of the subsequent series ever beat out the great dynamic between Kirk,Spock and McCoy.

If I had never seen any of the TV series, I wouldn't know about the relationship between Spock, Kirk or any others in any series. I'd probably just pick up any Trek book, but it would probably be TOS because I knew who Kirk was before I watched Trek so I would choose that since I've heard of the characters

Edited by Gamera

For those of you who can't read the poll, the question is: If you had never seen any of the Trek TV shows or movies and had only read the books, what would your favorite series be?

I chose TOS. I don't think any of the subsequent series ever beat out the great dynamic between Kirk,Spock and McCoy.

Sorry mates, I don't know how to change the colour of the question into a different colour.

Guess if there were no T.V Series or Movies I guess TOS (but I'm thinking more along the lines of the old Which Way Books) with the TOS characters even had a comic book with the TOS ones a inbetween the after events of TWOK and before TSFS then next I'd get TNG-DS9-Voyager-Ent books as well.

Edited by LoveMalePecs1