Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

There will be much touchdown throwing

and ref's whistles blowing when Game Time is here...

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

It's here, folks. Football on all levels is back! Training camp has started, and everyone is looking forward to a new season.

As for me, not only am I back coaching, but I'm training to take a new job next year. Our head coach is retiring after this season, and the Defensive Coordinator is taking his place, so I've been appointed to assume the Defensive leadership. Not that that bothers me at all. And how bout that game last night? Raaaaaaaaaaada's beat the Iggles 16-10. Are you ready? well, are you?

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

There will be much touchdown throwing

and ref's whistles blowing when Game Time is here...

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

It's here, folks. Football on all levels is back! Training camp has started, and everyone is looking forward to a new season.

As for me, not only am I back coaching, but I'm training to take a new job next year. Our head coach is retiring after this season, and the Defensive Coordinator is taking his place, so I've been appointed to assume the Defensive leadership. Not that that bothers me at all. And how bout that game last night? Raaaaaaaaaaada's beat the Iggles 16-10. Are you ready? well, are you?

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

It really is the best time of the year. I was ecstatic yesterday having watched the Brickyard 400 in the afternoon and then watching football that night. Once hockey season starts up again I'm in heaven.

Go Lions! Trounce "da Bears"!

Lions and Packers fans don't always agree, YBHYR, but I think we agree on one thing...

as the Happy Snapps combo put it, "DA BEARS STILL SUCK! DA BEARS STILL SUCK!"