Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rustypelican

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

My Results:

quiz1631outcome2.jpg

M-240 Machinegun

You won't back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

Sure...

Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun

You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced upclose and personal fight.

Deceiving by stature but can unleash a fury..... yeah, I guess that works. I am 5'1" & maybe 130lbs, and was a defensive tackle in my HS's powder puff football game (and in that game we gave the boys a run for their money on how rough a game it became) + a gymnast + did weightlifting a bit too.

Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

quiz1631outcome8.jpg

My Results:

quiz1631outcome6.jpg

Ak-47 Assault Rifle

A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

y Results:

quiz1631outcome8.jpg

Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike. quiz1631outcome10.jpg

M-240 Machinegun

You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

quiz1631outcome2.jpg

L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike. quiz1631outcome10.jpg

Intersting weapon :) ..how ever i would prefer something that really reaches out and grabs you...like the Barret 50 cal Model 82A1/M107..perfect if you really must stop that speeding truck :)