Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What is important in your life?

What is important in your life?

Love is most important in your life.

A high love concentration indicates that you want love in your life. It is very important to you and something that you strive to attain.

life_piechart-1-3-3-2-1-2.jpg

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

A high love concentration indicates that you want love in your life. It is very important to you and something that you strive to attain.

life_piechart-1-5-4-4-3-4.jpg

Career is most important in your life.

Having a high focus on career indicates that you are extremely focused on furthering you career right now. You don't mind working late at the office or sucking up to your boss because you know it will pay off soon.

life_piechart-1-4-5-4-2-2.jpg

Health is most important in your life.

Having a high focus on health indicates that you are very health-conscious and you realize that if you don't have your health, you have nothing. You are devoted to living healthy.

life_piechart-2-4-2-3-2-5.jpg

Family is most important in your life.

Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents.

life_piechart-1-4-2-4-3-3.jpg

Fun is most important in your life.

Having a high focus on fun indicates that you value your own enjoyment over anything else. And there is nothing wrong with that. Your motto is we're here for a good time - not a long time.

I don't have to take a test to tell me that my family is the most important thing in my life.

Having a high focus on fun indicates that you value your own enjoyment over anything else. And there is nothing wrong with that. Your motto is we're here for a good time - not a long time.

life_piechart-0-2-2-3-3-3.jpg

Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com