Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Kevin Smith Films

Kevin Smith Films  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kevin Smith Film is Your Favorite?

• Clerks
    • Mallrats
    • Chasing Amy
    • Dogma
    • Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    • Clerks 2
    • haven't seen any of them
  2. 2. Have You Seen Jersey Girl?

• Yes, I Like It
    • Yes, Don't Like It
    • Haven'

Needless to say, I'm a big fan. I went ahead and added Clerks 2 since the movie's release is tomorrow. I'll wait and officially vote in the poll after I watch Clerks 2. My favorite movies in order so far are

this is hard, I like all of them.

Mallrats

Clerks

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Chasing Amy

Dogma

and I've seen Jersey Girl and liked it!

Edited by Gamera

I love all of Kevin Smith's movies, but Dogma is my favorite (Chasing Amy is a very close second). I liked Jersey Girl, but not quite as much as the other films.

OMG I can't wait to see Clerks 2!!!

I've been a fan for years, but I just bought and watched Chasing Amy for the first time yesterday. It's hard to find a copy around here and it never is on TV. I thought it was really really great. Like Jersey Girl, it shows that Kevin can write a good drama.

:bow:

Edited by Gamera

I watched Dogma again tonight, that really is one of the coolest movies I have ever seen. Kevin Smith is my favorite Film maker for sure. :bow:

I like the train scene when Silent Bob beats up Loki since they punched Jay. :bow:

Dang you Gamera! Making me choose between Clerks and Dogma!! Both are absolutely brilliant films. I had to give the nod to Dogma though. Just something about it I liked more. Can't put my finger on it yet.

Haven't seen Chasing Amy or Clerks II, though I hope to see the latter this weekend. And I haven't seen Jersey Girl either.

you need to see them. Some of the greatest cinema ever! Critics agree that Clerks was one of the greatest films of the '90s and Chasing Amy was one of the best movies of it's year. Kevin is a genius and has invented classic characters (Jay and Silent Bob) that have become part of American culture.

Just got back from Clerks 2 and it is definitely my favorite. It has a nice mix of comedy and well played drama with some sad and happy moments. Jay and Silent Bob were great in this film and the writing is superb. Excellent!!!!

Edited by Gamera

I had to give the nod to Dogma though. Just something about it I liked more. Can't put my finger on it yet.

Salma Hayek wearing next to nothing?

:bow: