Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What place is perfect for you?

What place is perfect for you?

1152675983_uizzesCity.jpg

You're attracted to people and business. But more than you like to be involved with technology, you also like to relax above it and admire the modern advancements of everyday living.

That is so not me. :laugh:

1152676094_esMountain.jpg

In the mountains there is no smog, no people, no noisy city, and you basically own the land. You are one with peace and open spaces. You're kind of a hermit, but when company comes around you're sure to show them a special time.

13 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 55 times.

24% of people had this result.

1152676094_esMountain.jpg

In the mountains there is no smog, no people, no noisy city, and you basically own the land. You are one with peace and open spaces. You're kind of a hermit, but when company comes around you're sure to show them a special time.

This works... a LOT actually :laugh:

I tried this 3 times varying answers a bit and got city every time. I've lived in Chicago for 23 years but really want to go to a smaller place. I grew up on a farm and want to live near the country. I think this quiz needs to have more questions and more choices. :bow:

Caribbean Escape!

You are very stylish and love leisure. Whats better than popping open a ice-cold soda, sinking into a lawn chair and watching the waves roll gently no more than fifty feet from your living room door?

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

1152676208_izzesJapan.jpg

Maybe it's just a fascination for different customs or you really like the Japanese culture. Japan may be known for it's awsome anime and manga, but remember that the heart of Japan is made of deep honor.

Uh, what? I wouldn't live somewhere if I couldn't speak the flippin' language!!

Caribbean Escape

You are very stylish and love leisure. What's better than popping open an ice-cold soda, sinking into a lawn chair and watching the waves roll gently no more than fifty feet from your living room door?

sounds about right. I was just talking about going back to Cancun next year!

Your Result

Caribbean

You are very stylish and love leisure. What's better than popping open an ice-cold soda, sinking into a lawn chair and watching the waves roll gently no more than fifty feet from your living room door

Maybe it's just a fascination for different customs or you really like the Japanese culture. Japan may be known for it's awsome anime and manga, but remember that the heart of Japan is made of deep honor.

You strive for adventure. But you're attracted most to the beauty of underwater places. How long can you hold your breath?

Your Result

1152677715_sCaribbean.jpg

You are very stylish and love leisure. What's better than popping open an ice-cold soda, sinking into a lawn chair and watching the waves roll gently no more than fifty feet from your living room door?