Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

I didn't Die!

Well I swithed to Comcast highspeed over Dial-up at my new apartement and to Kor's Surprise it was screwed up, I finally fixed it myself, anyway I hope nobody feared for my safety I was OK and i wouldn't leave you guys

Well I swithed to Comcast highspeed over Dial-up at my new apartement and to Kor's Surprise it was screwed up, I finally fixed it myself, anyway I hope nobody feared for my safety I was OK and i wouldn't leave you guys

Er....uh.........who are you again????............ :welcome:

Glad to hear your new apartment is nice. Its really good to have you back, Joe

I can totally emphasize with that article on the poor customer service that Comcast provides. I myself have had nothing but problems with them. When I ordered their hi-speed internet service, it took them over a month to solve all of the signal problems. When I want to order a Pay Per View, I have maybe a 50% chance that what I ordered will actually appear on my TV. This company should die a slow painful death.

well I got a free DVR, Free HBO for one year for going with comcast, after that year I will proably go with Direct TV (apt. is wired for it) and DSL

Well, I pretty much keep mine working myself. By the way, DirecTV is great. But DirecWAY internet service is very slow. I stuck with Comcast for internet. But use DirecTV for TV. I just learned to fix my own net problems. They give you all the diognostic stuff to do it too. Since I repair my own stuff, I get a discount.