Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Mess Hall Chat

The Friday Mess Hall Chat

Voyager_messhall.jpg

How about we schedule a few chat room sessions? Let's have one on every Friday of this month. It will start at around 7:00 PM EST. It will be a casual chat. (Jacket/tie/etc. not required. lol)

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

The Saturday Mess Hall Chat

voy_messhall.jpg

And we can have a Saturday Mess Hall Chat too. Let's schedule it around the same time.

The times are flexible, of course.. If you guys don't like them, then let's comprise and pick better times for everyone. B)

MASTER Q

Cool! I'll try to be there, as long as my significant other doesn't beat me for being on the computer all the time! B) Lets definitely re-energize this place! Scotty, we need more power! NOW!

I suggested on another thread that maybe there could also be a reunion week or month in September in honor of the 40th anniversary of TOS to try to get some of the old posters back. What do you think?

OK, let's start this next week.

You guys can kick it off this evening, if you guys want....I will not be coming today.

AE, could you post something in the calendar about it? Thank you. (I don't have access.)

Wont be able to make it at that time, Will be 1 in the morning and have normally gone to bed by then.