Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

Judging a book by it's cover

I don't think this has been done yet but I'm going to ask any way. What star trek paperback or hardback had the best cover? Here are my canidates

The first New Earth book "Wagon Train to the Stars." I liked how it looked like a literal galaxy wagon train with the Enterprise leading the pack.

The four part Invasion saga. This one had 4 books (tos, ds9, voy and tgn) and if you piece them together they form one huge picture.

So what's yours?

I like the cover of "Dark Mirror" by Diane Duane the most. It has two times Jean-Luc on it, one time looking friendly and one time looking really scary because it is another Jean-Luc from... ok that would be a spoiler :laugh:

So this cover is my fave one.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'm going to say The Devils Heart. On the cover Picard is holding a huge red Crystal (the Devils Heart), in the story the Crystal turns out to be...

Click for Spoiler:

... a 'seed' for a "Guardian of Forever" type portal.

EXCELLENT!

OK, for me the cover of the novelization of Nemesis comes to mind, just because it is the same pic as the movie poster. Also, though I have not gotten the book yet,I thought the cover of Do Comets Dream? is pretty.

Others: the cover to Immortal Coil(I always thought the original Da Vinci drawing was interesting, and I like the Trek take on it)