Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsbs

Who said it

Wait wasn't it either Riker or Picard in "Times Arrow"?

I seem to remember him saying that when he was dressed in " dixon Hill " clothes, but you are probably right as i am usually wrong.LOL

It was Picard at the end of The Big Good-bye! (Sorry, I know I'm not Takara...)

But, since Takara is a moderator, she tends to get kinda busy, so I am sure she would not mind you helping out dsbs! Do you want to post the next one???

OK, I'll take a stab at this. Data when almost turning down a game of... er... Stratagema. I have no idea if I spelled that right. And Pulaski wants him to go for it. I forgot the name of the episode, but it was the one with that war strategist guy who looked like a mole.

Here's one.

"You can get a few more hours in, I'm going to bed!"

You're right, but I don't think I'm gonna be:

when I say that quote to myself, I hear Troi...?

It was Picard at the end of The Big Good-bye! (Sorry, I know I'm not Takara...)

Ah ! so i was right then...that makes a change ; )

lol Trek babe!

I need to know if I'm right, though, so we can continue the game...or we could just skip it....?

lol Trek babe!

I need to know if I'm right, though, so we can continue the game...or we could just skip it....?

I think it says something about if a post hasn't been answered in 24 hours you can post another question.... so you post away(as i am reasonably sure it is right) if that's ok with everyone. I'M SURE YOU WILL COME UP WITH A BETTER QUOTE THAN ME. i 'M NOT VERY GOOD AT THESE TRIVIA GAMES LOL

No, it's from a different series. I don't think I ever read anything in the rules that this has to be from TNG. If it does, I'm sorry. It's from Voyager, though. Does that help at all?

No, it's from a different series. I don't think I ever read anything in the rules that this has to be from TNG. If it does, I'm sorry. It's from Voyager, though. Does that help at all?

I'm sure it's Data. I can almost hear him saying it, but don't know who he was saying it too or what ep it was. Where are the soong sisters?, they'll know it straight away i'm sure.

[I'm sure it's Data. I can almost hear him saying it, but don't know who he was saying it too or what ep it was. Where are the soong sisters?, they'll know it straight away i'm sure.

Just ignore this last post of mine. I'm one quote behind everyone else as usual...... think i should have called myself Barkely instead of Trekbabe. :bow:

"You can get a few more hours in, I'm going to bed!"

I'm gonna guess Tom and B'Elanna, since you said that it's Voyager, maybe from "Course: Oblivion"

I'm gonna guess Tom and B'Elanna, since you said that it's Voyager, maybe from "Course: Oblivion"

No, but Tom's sort of close. Anybody willing for me to give the answer and just move on?

Picard last line from All good things?

" SO...FIVE CARD STUD,NOTHING WILD AND THE SKY'S THE LIMIT"

Harry?  :blink:

Yay. Yeah, it was Harry in the episode "Alice." Tom's working on his new space shuttle, Alice, with Harry, and he wants to stay up all night. But Harry... he likes to sleep.

Harry?  :look:

Yay. Yeah, it was Harry in the episode "Alice." Tom's working on his new space shuttle, Alice, with Harry, and he wants to stay up all night. But Harry... he likes to sleep.

FINALLY! lol, thanks...

ok - "You know, this is a much better form of communication for you"

Was it Admiral Alidar Zhirak ( don't know if i've spelt the name right). The romulan defector from the TNG ep " The Defector"?