Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsbs

Who said it

no one knows? its the end of inner light! It goes like this: ( or at least close to it)

Picard: oh, its me, isn't it? I'm the one it finds...thats what this whole thing is, a probe that finds me, in the future.

Eline (sp?): "Yes my love. The rest of us have all been gone 1,000 years, but if your remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again"

Picard: "Eline...."

Eline: "Now we live in you...tell them of us, my darling" (crying, lol)

and then he wakes up on the enterprise

Dr. Noonien Soong in Brothers

Next:

"This is the Federation starship Enterprise. You are ordered to stand down. Drop your shields and prepare to be boarded."

When Data asks Worf to take care of Spot and call him a "good kitty and a pretty kitty" etc

That was in Phantasms. That was priceless.

"I am processing a binary message entered into my static memory by Captain Picard."

Correct. Post away trekbabe.

hehe I have a wav file of Data saying that and when I get a hotmail email (or a PM) that file is my notification. :tear:

woo hoo i knew one for a change!! Ok.

" i understand your reason for being here but keep out from underfoot"

Data? (i dunno, but I can just hear his voice in my head saying that...I think Im wrong, though)

Nope it was Tasha, when Riker asks about his outfit he wore to meet with Beata in "Angel One" It was just before Tasha and Troi burst into giggles!

"Felis catus..." - And no, before any of you guess the obvious.. I am not referring to when Data recited his poem.