Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stvoyagerfan

my site

this is a link to the site i made for my college class. my professor liked my content. please let me know what you think. next semester i take the class that shows how to make more visually pleasing sites. so be kind on any harsh criticisms.

i think it's pretty cool right now.

just a little heads up the form it's just a visual requirement i also learn next semester how to program it to process the data.

My Webpage

looks good, better than what I could do. I have never been to a convention and I did find your tips helpful, you actually told me something things I didn't know! I liked the TATV ending intro you have on the main page and the music playing on the other pages.

Overall, pretty good. Like I said, a lot better than I could do. I had a website design class in college and I wasn't good in it at all

Very nice! Good job. You're miles ahead of me. I look forward to seeing you tweak this as you learn more.

At work we're starting a new committee to improve our library website. It is already pretty involved and has the technology for patrons to put in holds for books, check their records, search the database for materials, sign up for programs using a system called e-vanced, access other links, etc. What we want to improve is the look and layout, especially so it is eye appealing and kid friendly. We also want to be able to explain in clear language what materials and services we have and add cool, up-to-date links, and have the capability of updating the site more easily.

So what you've done is interesting and cool. Thanks for sharing it!!!

hey trekz

if possible i'd be glad to take a look at the library website if you can send me a link and see if i could offer some suggestions. if that's okay.

i was glad to share my sight. it was a fun project to work on.

tm

Nice!

Since I'm a veteran web designer I've become almost completely dependent on using Dreamweaver, however alot of the advanced stuff that DW can't handle, I'll do them by writing in the HTML.

Was this done by writing HTML manually?

if so, good job!!!!

it's a combo of dreamweaver and manaually. a lot of it was manually. a few of the more technical things like the music and video clips putting them in there was done with dreamweaver.

tm