Sign in to follow this  
master_q

The 5th Dimension . . .

There is a 5th dimension beyond that of which is known to man it is a dimension as vast as space and is timeless as infinity it is in the middle ground between light and shadow between science and superstition and it lies in the pit of mans fears and the summit of his knowledge this is the dimension of imagination which we call the twilight zone.

J/K LOL

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

With all of the talk of music in this forum I thought you meant the 60's-70's singing group. You remember the songs "Let the Sunshine In" and "Up Up and Away". :bow: Of course I was REALLY REALLY young when they were popular.

B000002VDS.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Honestly at first, that is what I thought the title was reffering to.... Oh, well it doesn't help that I am listening to a CD right now, and Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine in is on it! :bow:

With all of the talk of music in this forum I thought you meant the 60's-70's singing group.  You remember the songs "Let the Sunshine In" and "Up Up and Away". ;) Of course I was REALLY REALLY young when they were popular.

;) I thought he was talking music,too!My wife loves the 5th dimension,and has all of their albums.I think I know all of their songs by heart,having to listen to them so much. :b-day:

With all of the talk of music in this forum I thought you meant the 60's-70's singing group.  You remember the songs "Let the Sunshine In" and "Up Up and Away". :P Of course I was REALLY REALLY young when they were popular.

:o I thought he was talking music,too!My wife loves the 5th dimension,and has all of their albums.I think I know all of their songs by heart,having to listen to them so much. :o

Ditto!

And I was also thinking, " Wow, master_q likes the 5th Dimension and Rush! Who would have thought it?!" So I had to check it out.

Of course I have sat through many a Twillight Zone marathon. I don't remember those words....

Okay, I was thinking in the lines of Sci Fi. Mainly cause I have never heard of 5th dimension in reference to music. Of course that was a while before I was born, so I have a valid excuse.

*Singing* When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupitur aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love love will fill the stars....This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius,age of Aquarius.....Aquarius!!!!!!

Sorry, had a hippie flashback for a moment! :P

i also was of course thinking sci fi or sci fact. certainly not music, much before my young time. lol. actually the first thing that came to mind was the movie, then it hit me its the fifth element not dimension. well carry on people.

Hm. Truth be told, I was thinking science.

Great, now I'm going to sing for the rest of the day. And The Fifth Dimension was before my time - but not before my taste!

KMike - flashback? You mean you're not still? :) (J/K, Man!)

*Singing* When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupitur aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love love will fill the stars....This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius,age of Aquarius.....Aquarius!!!!!!

Sorry, had a hippie flashback for a moment! :clap:

I've always loved that song....maybe its because I am an Aquarius.