Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

my issue with Syndication for ENT

Now I have been watching enterprise more that its on the Johnstown PA station every Sunday Morning after SNL, but they showed this week part 1 of In The Mirror Darkly and according to next week's Previews not showing pt. 2 next week, this sucks cause I never saw part 2 and Alana is intrigued by this episode even though Enterpris has not yet grown on her like it has me

I'm just glad I have the DVDs since they aren't going in order. I just hope that when the year's syndication schedule ends, I believe in August, they show the episodes in order.

probably. Hopefully things will change since no one likes the way it is right now. It would get more viewers if they would stop showing the same ten episodes every week

According to my local TV station schedule, it says that it will be "In A Mirror, Darkly Part II" this week instead of the other episode. So watch it, the preview could be wrong

I wqas glad that they aired part 1, I had part 2 on my TiVo from it's original aring but was away in Maryland when part 1 aired and mised it.

It is pretty stupid that they are airing them out of order like that, at least show the 2 parters in order. :laugh:

Yeah i kind of watched it too, but I had too keep running to the Bathroom because of my Flu, so i really didnt get to watch much of it, its so not fair`

While I do not care for the way they repeatedly run certain selected episodes, I can think of a reason why they may have done it.

They know those that liked series in the first place will not suddenly become non-fans. And they were trying to draw in people who might only view it by chance by playing some of the most intriguing episodes. They hope these people will continue to watch to fill in the pieces they are missing by just having seen a few epiosdes out of order.

It's not a strategy that shows any respect to the fans, but it may be why they did it.