Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Bob Hope dies

Actor Bob hope died late Sunday night, he was 100 years old. He will be missed.

capt.1059399340.bob_hope_obit_ny114.jpg

http://www.startrekfans.net/music/thanks.swf

"Hope died late Sunday of pneumonia at his home in Toluca Lake, with his family at his bedside, longtime publicist Ward Grant said Monday.

The nation's most-honored comedian, Hope was a star in every category open to him — vaudeville, radio, television and film, most notably a string of "Road" movies with longtime friend Bing Crosby. For decades, he took his show on the road to bases around the world, boosting the morale of servicemen from World War II to the Gulf War."

From Yahoo News

This is so sad. Mr. Hope was one of the Greats. He will be greatly missed. My prayers go with his family.

:wow::hug:This is so sad. I loved his moves, TV shows, basicly anything he did. He was always there for a good laugh. GOD Bless! Sir. You will be sorely missed.

Bob Hope was such a good person and such a great performer.

He obviously did a great deal of feature films, TV shows, standup comedies, and performances for US troops overseas. In a nut shell a remarkable person.

Not that long ago they had a little documentary about the man on TV and I think it really showed the man. He was no doubt very funny. He was very active in politics (not in showing his political associations, but in comedy and playing golf with several different presidents no matter what party).

Great man, may he rest in peace.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

:wow: He will be mist a lot. I hope he is buryed honor. He was the Treasure of the world

*Singing his theme song* "Thanks for the memories!" They just don't make em like Bob Hope anymore,he was a wonderful gentleman who will be missed all around the world.

Bob Hope not only entertained you Americans, but Canadians such as myself and I once saw Hope perform in San Diego his witty retoire had me laughing for hours. I truly will miss him he is an american legend.

it was a sad day for fans worldwide ,i grew-up watchin hi shows .ipersonallt think a"national bob hope day"is needed here to celebrate this true american icon!!!! :blink: