Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

A Captain And His Friend

Friends with the Captain  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Favorite Captain/Crewman Friendship?

• Kirk and Spock
    • Picard and Guinan
    • Sisko and Dax
    • Janeway and Chakotay
    • Archer and Trip
    • other (Captain _____ and ______)

Which captain had the closer the relationship with their friend? This question is hard for me. I love ENT, but my favorite vote has to go to Kirk and Spock. They had a really close friendship. A very very close second place would be Archer and Trip. Both Kirk/Spock and Archer/Trip had a very brother like friendship where they are both willing to die for each other

I'm going to have to agree. Kirk and Spock were as best friends as anyone could be. Of course, Sisko and Dax come in close second.

It has to be that dynamic duo: Kirk and Spock! The original example of serious crew - captain friendship. Sisko and Dax AND Archer and Trip would be my next choices.

Can't beat the Kirk / Spock friendship..I also liked Sisko / Dax and Archer / Trip, though not as much..

This is a difficult one. I'd like to just say Kirk and Spock but it seems to easy, trying to think up another but can't really. I always liked the Dax and Sisko friendship but not as much as Kirk-Spock. Kirk-Bones never really gets much press.

Kirk and spock, definetly.

However, I've alwaysed like the relation Janeway and Chakotay have had.

They would have made an excellent couple.

Which captain had the closer the relationship with their friend? This question is hard for me. I love ENT, but my favorite vote has to go to Kirk and Spock. They had a really close friendship. A very very close second place would be Archer and Trip. Both Kirk/Spock and Archer/Trip had a very brother like friendship where they are both willing to die for each other

Gamera, I couldn't have said it better! :laugh:

I said Captain Jonas ("The Skipper") and First Mate Giligan.

Jonas was his first name. He was Captain Jonas Grumby. Besides, this thread isn't about sexual relationships............. :huh:

mine had to be between sisko and dax. you could tell there was tension when mrs. troi made everyone fall in love with someone else but the o'briens.

I said Captain Jonas ("The Skipper") and First Mate Giligan.

Jonas was his first name. He was Captain Jonas Grumby. Besides, this thread isn't about sexual relationships............. :huh:

Then why is Kirk and Spock up there?