Sign in to follow this  
jadziaezri

i have lost my kitten

As you know i name my pets after star trek characters. Those of you who know me well enough know that those pets usually live up to their names. Q my eldest kitten was very mischevious. Now my youngest kitten, Kes has lived up to her name as well. She has left.

I have not seen kes for two days now and it is tearing me up inside. I am blubbering like a small child. She was a pure black kitten with a heart of gold. She would always brush against your hand for a pat even if you didn't want to give her one. She always purred and gave the best meow. She brightened my days.

Q is looking for her sister everywhere, but she can't find her. Its so heartbreaking. These kittens are my babies and i love them so much. I feel so lonley without kes.

I hope people understand why i need to get this off my chest. I hope she comes back but i am begining to lose hope. I hope she is either with another family that loves her or in a better place. Whatever happens she is sorely missed in the ryellan house hold.

I am crying as i write this and i know its just a kitten, but she belonged to this family. She was well loved.

Be safe kes.

Mummy and Daddy will miss you. Please come back

jadziaezri, I am so sorry to hear that your kitten is missing. Don't give up hope yet, because missing pets can turn up, but I also understand that two days can be heartbreaking. Please know that you have my sympathy and I'm sure the sympathy of many members of this site. Please feel free to use this board to work through your feelings as you need to. Growing up on a farm I had lots of pets and certainly considered them part of the family. Please know my thoughts are with you and Kes.

I'm so sorry to hear about your pet. Hopefully, she will find her way back to you.

Pets are so much a part of the family I know this oh so much since I lost Buddy, I hope your kitty comes home soon

Bummer.

Double Bummer.

Don't frett too much, I have a friend whose cat went lost for 5 weeks, and then turned up one day at the front door one morning.

I'm terribly sorry.

Does she have a collar with her name and your phone number on it?

Freddy has been gone as long as three days at a time. But he eventually finds home. Hopefully the same will happen with Kes.

ATTENTiON!!!

Kes has returned home!!!!!!

After an add was placed in the local paper a lady rang up and told us she had kessy. Atm she is sitting on my lap purring her little heart out!!!

Thanks to all of you who told me she would be ok. I should have never given up hope.

Kessy sends her thanks too. :dude: