Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Guinan

I've allways loved her character, so it was a big treat each time she guest starred durring the show. I just love that "ancient and mysterrious" type character. My favorite Guinnan episode is "Yesterday's Enterprise". I think you could say that was essentially a Picard/Yar/Guinnan story. :bow:

I also loved her role in GENERATIONS and was thrilled to see her cameo in NEMESIS. Ever since the the movie, I allways wonderred if she survived the saucer crash with Ten-Forward being at the nose of the ship and all, so it was nice to see her cameo show that she did indeed survive the crash. On top of that, in her short cameo, we get even more character developement. 23 marriages! B) B)

What do you think of Guinnan?

I dont know. She kinda bugged me. I dont like the 'know it all kind'. I was hopin she was flung through one of those big windows at the front of the saucer and then landed on a spikey branch or something.

Have you ever wondered if her hat was actually a big escape pod she could climb into in case of emergency?

I dont know. She kinda bugged me. I dont like the 'know it all kind'. I was hopin she was flung through one of those big windows at the front of the saucer and then landed on a spikey branch or something.

Have you ever wondered if her hat was actually a big escape pod she could climb into in case of emergency?

OMG! :bow: B)

As for her being a "know it all", remember, her character's like 500 years old. B)

I always felt that Guinan was an interesting character. It would have been interesting to get to learn more about her during the series

As for her being a "know it all", remember, her character's like 500 years old. B)

Remember, wisdom doesn't come from age.

Remember, wisdom doesn't come from age.

Yeah Look at Shatner, for example....

I like Guinan too, and am glad she survived the saucer crash. However, now I'm wondering if she

survived Enterprise ramming into Shinzon's ship. She couldn't possibly have survived if Ten-Forward is

at the front of the saucer, unless, of course, she was elsewhere - but where else would she be?

I like Guinan very much. My fave Guinan episodes are Time's Arrow I and II. I love the scene in which she tells Jean-Luc to join the away team to search for Data because if he does not he would never heve met her... That was so great.

I know Jean-Luc always trusted Guinan and relied on her sense for things that were going to happen.

And, she saved him from the nexus in "Generations". That was also awesome.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I believe the Enterprise-E crew lounge is on deck 3, the large windows below the bridge, in a similar possition as Voyager's mess hall. Either there or those massive windows behind the shuttlebay. (the flat ones, not the booth)

Wether the lounge is in one of those 2 locations or wether she was on the ship... I don't think she got flattened by the head on collision. B)

I like Guinan too, and am glad she survived the saucer crash.  However, now I'm wondering if she

survived Enterprise ramming into Shinzon's ship.  She couldn't possibly have survived if Ten-Forward is

at the front of the saucer, unless, of course, she was elsewhere - but where else would she be?

B) Yikes! Hadn't thought of that but judging by the confidence on Picards face about his desicion to ram the Scimatar I'm sure the front of the saucer was cleared out ... yeah, thats it.

Personally, I think the people in the front edge of the saucer got flattened. There simply wasn't time to evacuate the area, but I'm sure a few people who looked out the windows and saw what was about to happened managed to evacuate some of that area.

As for Guinnan? Provided she's now a bar tender on the Enterprise-E, I think her lounge is now right under the bridge, kind'a like how Voyager's messhall was located at the front of deck 2.

It's my understanding that Guinan is not managing Ten Forward on the Enterprise-E. The crew profile of Guinan makes no mention of her being transferred to the E so I would assume that means she didn't go.

Does the Enterprise-E even have a "Ten Forward"? The Enterprise-D's Ten Forward was called that becuase it was on deck 10, at the front of the ship. On the Enterprise-E, deck 10 would be in the engineering section, just below the saucer.

Maybe she has Seven Forward or something? B)

Stardate:213567.6

I cant remeber where i heard but I heard that she decided to stay on Earth.

Anyways I have always liked Guinan.She was my favorite character that wasnt a main part of the show(like data or Riker or Geordi)

Characters like Picard, Riker, Data, and friends - they're considered to be main characters, where as Guinnan would be a recurring character. :biggrin:

Stardate:213567.8

Thats the word I was looking for :o I knew there was a word for that but I couldnt think of it.Thanks.

I like Guinan. For the peace the character was bringing when she was on the screen.

When she was there, we knew it would be the wisdom moment of the show :wow:

I like Guinan. She seemed like a friend you could always go to for advice or just to talk.

Thew E does have a ten forward. It was mentioned/featured in Nemesis.

That is what I had thought, I am glad I was not the only one who read/heard this..

Does the Enterprise-E even have a "Ten Forward"?  The Enterprise-D's Ten Forward was called that becuase it was on deck 10, at the front of the ship.  On the Enterprise-E, deck 10 would be in the engineering section, just below the saucer.

Maybe she has Seven Forward or something? :blink:

I think ENT-E does have a ten forward, however i don't think it is a "bar" anymore, since ENT-E is a war ship (at least a lot more then ENT-D was).