Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Borg Episode

We Are The Borg  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your All Time Favorite Borg Episode? (Episodes From The Borg DVD)

• Regeneration (ENT)
    • Q Who? (TNG)
    • The Best of Both Worlds (TNG)
    • I, Borg (TNG)
    • Descent (TNG)
    • Scorpion (VOY)
    • Drone (VOY)
    • Dark Frontier (VOY)
    • Unimatrix Zero (VOY)
    • Endgame (VOY)
    • other

According the the Star Trek Fan Collective: Borg DVD box, it says that these were hand picked favorite episodes of the Borg. I was just wondering, which is your favorite Borg episode? What do you consider to be the best Borg episode of all time??!!

I voted other, because I'm not sure which one is my favorite. It's either "Dark Frontier", Unimatrix Zero", "Scorpion" or "Endgame".

:yahoo:

I gotta say BoBW. Not because it is the best Borg episode but because I'll never forget that summer of buzzing over Picards assimilation. What a ride!

I voted "Best Of Both Worlds". A truly magnificent episode. This was the episode that catapulted TNG into decent ratings. Before that the ratings were just so-so.

Even Though they're all good Borg eps would have to say The Best Of Both Worlds I-II since it was the Follow up to Q-Who and kept me on Suspense all Summer till the conclusion in year IV and the first decent Ciffhanger in the Series.

:lol: :hug: :( B)

I agree, for me, that the best Borg episode was Best of Both Worlds part I and II. The cliffhanger aspect was awesome, it was a worthy successor to the chilling Q Who? episode. and it set up one of my favorite TNG episodes, Family, where we get to meet part of Picard's family, and get to see the anguish Picard is still feeling over the events in BoBW (plus seeing Worf's human family).

Edited by trekz

The Best of Both Worlds by far. I'm glad they included Regeneration in the box set, though. That gets overlooked too much.

I voted other. It is hard to say. It is a toss- up between Unimatrix Zero; Endgame or The Best of Both Worlds. :dude: B)

The best of both worlds by a landslide. That was an amazing episode. It just goes to show, no matter how many ships you have, they can never beat the Borg.