Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julie

The Personal Logs of STF's own red headed stranger...

The first post in this log! Yeah!

I'm sick, and I hate it. Luckily, I happen to know a very good nurse. In addition to being great at administering medicine, she has great bedside manner, lol.

Funny thing about this...they didn't tell me I needed to bring a doctor's note in when I go back to work. I do kinda feel bad for the older kids in the house, though, they can't exactly fake being sick like normal kids...

The worst part about this is that Jim's not gonna be home this weekend. I've gotten used to that, though, not having him home on weekends. At least I'll have Krissy to keep me warm :laugh::look:

Part II....

Looks like, in addition to not having Gary and Jim around to pick on, the kids will all be away. Darryl and Amy want to take Krissy and Gary's kids up north for the weekend, and Jim's dad wants to watch our kids for the weekend.

Well, Psy, she felt pretty good an hour ago :b-day:

"THere's only two things in life that make it worth living,

that's guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women", right honey?

*Smacks Jim's hand* Leave my woman alone! Lol, J/K.

Ya know, if I weren't a married woman, I'd probably kiss you right now :elephant:

So, yeah, Jim and the kids and I got back late last wednesday from my home town in Connecticut. My dad retired, and we went out for the party. Everyone was there, it was soo great! I got to see my brothers for the first time since...oh, dear, probably since we lived in California. I don't know if I've said anything about it here, but both of my brothers are commissioned officers in the Navy. One is now stationed in Washington State, the other down in Florida. Makes the whole family feel really far apart. Saw some cousins that I haven't seen since before I joined the Navy, and introduced Sarah to the family. It was a fun trip, definately. Made me really miss home.

Coolest thing, though, was that Mom and Dad took Jim, the kids, Billy, Jack and I out on their new boat. It's a used 65' Azimut Pilothouse Motoryacht. 65' OA length, 18' Abeam, and draws 4'2". Certainly not the largest watercraft I've ever seen, but definately pretty big. Ran them like 800 grand or something. (THat tells you something about how much money my parents actually have, that they can afford an $800,000 boat.) It was fun, going out on the boat.

*Smacks Jim's hand* Leave my woman alone! Lol, J/K.

Ya know, if I weren't a married woman, I'd probably kiss you right now :dude:

Like being married has ever stopped you before, Julie....

Oh, man, I am really turned on right now.