Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Trek Fans Can Date Online

Online dating is going where no one has gone before: to fans of Star Trek and other SF through the TrekPassions.com Web site, according to a report on MSNBC.com.

The site calls itself "a free personals site for science fiction lovers, including but not limited to Star Trek. Find others who share your passion for sci-fi. Meet people who read Asimov, Bova, Heinlein, Adams, Clarke and more." The site also offers chat and other services.

"These Star Trek people. I mean, you know, these are serious, devoted fans," said Jim Tracy, publisher of Online Dating Magazine, in an interview with MSNBC's Tucker Carlson.

Arn't ppl afraid that we may breed a superrace of trek fans

some how i think the ratio of men to women will neccistate cloning banks to accomplish this.

Arn't ppl afraid that we may breed a superrace of trek fans

Shh! That's the whole plan!

I sincerely hope that they are not talking about cyber-dating. Cyber-dating is pathetic.

I still will not be able to get a girlfriend and I really don't think I would use the site anyways.

Hey Matt, I checked out your website. I don't know why it is that no girls would go out with you. If I were single and living in your area, I might.

COUNT ME IN!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Online Trek Dating service!!!

It's like all Pon-Farr....... AT ONE SITE!!!!!!!!