Sign in to follow this  
Crazy-Trek-Kitten

personal banner

I have a few questions what is the criteria and where do i submite cause i have made one and i dont' know if you still accept them since i started making one and then it keep geting deleted from my computer thanks to my dad and his oh it can get anyworse... everything is deleted out of the windows folder! and i do come here and disaper for a month then make a few posts ha ha but anyway um help he he.

PM it to VaBeachGuy. Do you have a photobucket or imageshack account? If you do, upload it and send the link to him. If you don't then upload it to the STF gallery and send the link to him. That's what I did with my first one.

I have a few questions what is the criteria and where do i submite cause i have made one and i dont' know if you still accept them since i started making one and then it keep geting deleted from my computer thanks to my dad and his oh it can get anyworse... everything is deleted out of the windows folder! and i do come here and disaper for a month then make a few posts ha ha but anyway um help he he.

Account well i never knew you needed a account for image shack that i use he hehehe he. and is there any thing like critera that needes to be fallowed cause i am not sure. and thank you <_<

I've never used Imageshack so I don't really know. As for criteria, it needs to be 718 x 114, it needs to have that golden STARTREKFANS.NET in it, the one all the other banners have, and since it's a personal banner it is recommended that you put a picture of yourself in it (I put my arm...) but you don't have to.