Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Guns and Roses

Stardate;213559.2

Anybody here like Guns N Roses??They have been one of my favorite bands for a long time.My favorite songs include "You Could be mine""Welcome to the Jungle" and "Novemeber Rain" :rolleyes:

I like GN'R they were really good in the early 90's but I had the chance to see them live earlyer this year and one of my friends told me it's just not the same. My favorite song is "November Rain."

I AM A MAJOR FAN OF GUNS AND ROSES!!! I have been for about 13 years! I must have been the only 11 year old at my school to have Appetite for Destruction. The last thing I bought by them was their cover of Sympathy for the Devil from the end of Interview with the Vampire. I loved Use your Illusion I and II, but am not so fond of the others. My favourite songs are November Rain, Paradise City, Don't Cry (I know, soppy) and Live and Let Die, which I also have on vinyl. Good to hear of another fan. They will always rock in my book! No one has a voice like Axyl. Last month, I went to a biker weekend at a local sea side town. I thought i'd be cool at karaoke night at the Harbour bar by getting up and singing Sweet Child of Mine. No doubt, my 6 pints of beer swayed me and i just couldnt get my voice any where near high enough. Nightmare!!!!

I like Guns and Roses too, my favorite songs are Welcome to the Jungle,Live and Let Die, and Paradise City! Good ole head banging Rock and Roll!!! :(

Guns N Roses Rocks, but it be nice if they were still together, instead of it being Axel Rose and some other guys

Stardate:213559.7

Yeh i know it isnt the same.and have you seen Axle lately he is huge????? :( I mean musclular :( .He tried to do the snake at a concert I went to last year and it was pathetic

GUNS N ROSES ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive loved em since welcome to the jungle. i love a lot from them but the all time favorite, NOVEMBER RAIN. thats such an AWSOME, MOVING, song. it also has a lot of meaning for me. tis so true. i wish axle wasnt such a dweeb, and they would all get together again and make more great music. :( :( :(