• Maneuvers
    • Resolutions
    • Unity
    • Nemesis
    • Unforgettable
    • In the Flesh
    • The Fight
    • Shattered

It's interesting that there are more for Chakotay, than for Tuvok, Neelix and Paris. Maybe he wasn't as under-utilized as everyone says?? :D

Anyway, I voted for Nemesis. I enjoyed the surprise twist at the end.

Tattoo touched me because I am of the Native American hertiage and when I was young I hated to learn about my family's past, and when I finally was interested, my gradfather died. He was the true link to unlocking my familys past. History records have been scattered, and my family never really truly learned their generations past.

I liked Tatoo the best, because even though Chakotay had been wearing that tatoo to honor his father, he had not really understood. By the end of the program he had come to an understanding of his father. :dude:

Nemesis was really a great episode. At first I thought it was kind of cheesy in the begining when they were introducing these aliens that used terms like foot falls, etc... But I started to really get into it after Chakotay starts to feel for the side he was fighting with. Also it had a great ending when the merciless enemy turns out to be the one who help save him in the end. IT was a very different episode with very interesting conflicts.