Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

I'll have to look at the file and see how big it is. It may be your dialup.

It's 107 MB - I tried to keep it as small as I could.

107 MB????!!!! (i think you mean 107 kb, Takara. 107 mb would be massive.)

107 MB????!!!! (i think you mean 107 kb, Takara. 107 mb would be massive.)

D'OH!!! A little typo there. I did mean 107 kb Thanks bysty!

Stardate:213553.9

107MB that would be like a 3 hour avatar.Anyways i havw dial up and i can see it.Sometimes it takes a sec to show up.Of course so does mine and everybody elses that uses flash.

I can always see it perfectly... Maybe because of my DSL connection, I don't know :D

And I LOVE these animated avatars!!! :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

I can always see it perfectly... Maybe because of my DSL connection, I don't know  :D

And I LOVE these animated avatars!!!  :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

The credit goes to Takara for mine. She made it.

It is such a great work. I enjoy watching it more and more every time I see it I find something new :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

It is such a great work. I enjoy watching it more and more every time I see it I find something new  :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

I think there is one in the Games section where the pictures play slower, it was a Guess The Languages game.

hmmm... I am on DSL and sometimes(well, a lot of the times lately) all I see for many peoples moving avatars(to name a few Lessa, VaBeachGuy, bysty and mine) show up as just white boxes. mine and everyone else I mentioned's files used to come up almost immediately. Wonder what's going on(Lessa said my file was less than 100kb, so it should be ok)

hmmm... I am on DSL and sometimes(well, a lot of the times lately) all I see for many peoples moving avatars(to name a few Lessa, VaBeachGuy, bysty and mine) show up as just white boxes. mine and everyone else I mentioned's files used to come up almost immediately. Wonder what's going on(Lessa said my file was less than 100kb, so it should be ok)

It could just be the server going slow at times of heavy use. Our busy hours are between 5pm and 11pm Eastern.

It could just be the server going slow at times of heavy use. Our busy hours are between 5pm and 11pm Eastern.

oh, OK...its doing the white box thing right now, but yes I think you are right about it being slow. Makes sense.

oh, OK...its doing the white box thing right now, but yes I think you are right about it being slow. Makes sense.

We're actually getting int the morning "rush hour" between about 9am and Noon eastern we have a bit of a rurh also.