Sign in to follow this  
Dana Scully

Star Trek Nemesis soundtrack

Hello.

Does anyone here have the soundtrack to Nemesis?

And yes their is one.

If you have it, whats your fave tracks?

I like 14, 3, 7, 12 and 13.

I've got it :D

Track 1 and 14 for me... The best ones.. Though track 1 is a little bit dark and scary... But simply GREAT :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

Numbers one, thirteen and fourteen are my favorites. Twelve was a favorite...but I had gotten the soundtrack befoer the movie came out. Now I have a real hard time listening to that track ,because I know which section that belongs to :D .

I have it and I love it! The music is great! The first track is definitely my favorite. I wish it was longer. It just gets to the good part and then it ends. *sigh* I also like the one from the scene where Data and Picard are trying to escape Shinzon's ship. Ummm... nine I think it was, but I'm not sure. And the last one. Gotta' love the theme song!

But this is such a great collection of music. It's all so good.

I have it and I love it!  The music is great!  The first track is definitely my favorite.  I wish it was longer.  It just gets to the good part and then it ends.  *sigh*  I also like the one from the scene where Data and Picard are trying to escape Shinzon's ship.  Ummm... nine I think it was, but I'm not sure.  And the last one.  Gotta' love the theme song!

But this is such a great collection of music.  It's all so good.

I think that was track nine, I have no idea where my CD cover is right now, I have the CD and booklet...but not the jewel cover

I suggest listenning to it on your stereo all the way through. The CD simply rocks! One of my best movie soundtracks to date. However, don't have the stereo too loud, some of the score is quiet... and then explodes into loud, fast paced music. :blink:

I suggest listenning to it on your stereo all the way through.  The CD simply rocks!  One of my best movie soundtracks to date.  However, don't have the stereo too loud, some of the score is quiet... and then explodes into loud, fast paced music. :blink:

Oh, boy does it change volumes... the movie is on right now...keep having to change the volume. :lol: It is all good though. Love the music!