Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Star Trek: Medical the Series

I reall am enjoying Medical shows Like House and Grey's Anatomy I think it would be cool to see a Star trek show based on Star Fleet Medical Hospital, I mean with different species and stuff, it would be very fun to watch IMO and a very different take on the going where no man has gone before but in a medical sense

Would Beverly be on it? Her being in SF Medical and all. I'd like to see her some more.

How about it being set during the Dominion War? But then Beverly wouldn't be on it :laugh:

The concept is interesting.

But I'm not sure how long I'd stay interested in a purely medical Trek show.

I'm not quite sure how interesting a medical series could be with the medical knowledge and equipment that's available in 24th century Trek.

I'm not quite sure how interesting a medical series could be with the medical knowledge and equipment that's available in 24th century Trek.

I think it could be coming into contact with new races, and alien diseases, it would really be good

As I said, either A) using 24th Cent. medical technology in a forensics type setting a la C.S.I., or :laugh: turning it into a show about saving lives and romantic relations between doctor and nurse a la E.R. Unless you want to set it during the Dominion War, and make it like M*A*S*H