I saw this movie in the video store - the cover attracted my attention and then I saw it starred David Hewlett so of course I rented it - and I'm glad I did.

It was directed by Vincenzo Natali and starred David Hewlett and Andrew Miller - all had worked together on Cube.

It's really hard to describe this movie - it's about nothing as in when people experience "nothingness" - it's a comedy - maybe an unusual one but I found it funny. It's not surprising that is was made by the same director that did Cube.

Since I am recommending this I feel I must add - there is a discussion of an event that is potentially offensive -

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
a discussion of a sexual event from one of the character's childhood - and it's pretty out there -
Still it was a funny movie.

"We can't be dead - we have cable"

I've been wanting to see this film ever since I read this review from Science Fiction Weekly.

For me, it looks like an incredibly fun film and given that I'm a big fan of Cube: looking quite forward thereto.

This also reminds me of one of those SciFi Channel adverts about the man in the elevator whose one of many varied floors is that of a great white void to which the nameless character is trapped in after the elevator's doors close.