Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Back to the future part 4!

One of my all time fav films has had the goahead to make part 4....at the moment there is no trailer at this moment but this link will take you to where you can read the offical statments :nuke: :nuke: Back to the future 4

Edited by hangon

I'm not all that excited. After the first one, the rest got progressively worse. Will the original cast be in it?

according to the link you gave, they aren't going to do the movie. Doesn't surprise me since Michael J. Fox is so sick now. Not to mention it said that if he was in the movie, it would just be a cameo. I hope there won't be another movie, and it looks like there won't be

Michael J Fox has been on "Boston Legal" for at least 4 episodes now as a love interest for one of the lawyers. Looks like he can still do the job. He doesn't look bad at all.

Too many plot holes in the 3rd one, if the car he came back to the old west had a destroyed gas tank, why couldntthey use the one Doc came from

I loe the Movies but a 4th onewould be horrible

Yeah, the prospect doesn't look too good considering that under release date it says, "None; Bob Gale, screenwriter of the trilogy, has confirmed with BTTF.com that this project is no longer planned; it's dead-dead-dead-ski."

Too many plot holes in the 3rd one, if the car he came back to the old west had a destroyed gas tank, why couldntthey use the one Doc came from

I loe the Movies but a 4th onewould be horrible

1. Weren't the time circuits fried? That's why they (Marty and the 1955 Doc Brown) had to built that big contraption on the hood of the Delorean, to replace the time circuits.

2. Temporal paradox. If they used the car that 1985 Doc Brown used to get back to 1885, it wouldn't be there in 1955 for Marty to fix up and use to go back to 1885.

Edited by wishfire

according to the link you gave, they aren't going to do the movie. Doesn't surprise me since Michael J. Fox is so sick now. Not to mention it said that if he was in the movie, it would just be a cameo. I hope there won't be another movie, and it looks like there won't be

Did you read the whole page? :laugh:

Did you read the whole page? :laugh:

I did, and just about the whole thing says that it's dead, Jim.

Michael J Fox has been on "Boston Legal" for at least 4 episodes now as a love interest for one of the lawyers. Looks like he can still do the job. He doesn't look bad at all.

Being in a TV drama where he's not a main character, doesn't have to do any grueling stunts, and probably isn't even in half the scenes is slightly different from an action movie where he's THE lead, in a majority of the scenes, and would have to be able to at least perform some amount of physically demanding work (his stunt double can't do it all).

Back to the future 4?

*Faints*

*staggers to get up*

*Faints*

*Staggers to get up, but falls on the floor again*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

This has got to one of my most favourite trilogys. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

anyone remeber karate kid part 4?

karate_kid_4.jpg

ya me neither.

I remember it. It sucked....

karate_kid_4.jpg

ya me neither.

Hey, I liked all the Karate Kid movies!

karate_kid_4.jpg

ya me neither.

my best freind recently made me sit thru this steaming turd.

^ so that explains everything...

To explain everything would take a TV movie 5 parter... and to think you were becoming nice...

I don't even know who Hillary Swank is. Nor do I care.

Actors/actresses these days... They just don't cut it. Unless they've been around for a while.

Seriously, though, most of the actors that have appeared in the past 10-15 years, to put it simply, suck. There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part it's true.

Actors/actresses these days... They just don't cut it. Unless they've been around for a while.

Seriously, though, most of the actors that have appeared in the past 10-15 years, to put it simply, suck. There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part it's true.

Uhhhh....Hillary Swank just won an Oscar last year for "Million Dollar Baby" Is that credentials enough?

Uhhhh....Hillary Swank just won an Oscar last year for "Million Dollar Baby" Is that credentials enough?

I don't pay attention to who wins what award (mostly because that annoying twit Joan Rivers is always there talking *shudder* ), and I have no clue what Million Dollar Baby is. So, no, it's not credential enough.

Besides, I never said I wanted credentials. I just said I don't know who she is, and that I don't care, either.