Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Need Help In Downsizing Pics!

Does anybody know how to downsize a pic in here? I want to add another pic to my sig. I scanned the pic and put it in photobucket. I downsized it in photobucket where it now says that the pic is 2x2. But when I edit my sig and put the pic in, it is gigantic. I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated I'm tempted to put my fist through the monitor.

Please.....help me before I smash again!................................................ :eekout:

I would suggest uploading the pic to this site (its free)....Imageshack.us..under where you upload is the tab for resize..it has about 10 choices of size.

Edited by hangon

Another way is to save the picture on your hard drive and resize it using Microsoft Paint which any computer running Windows should have (it could be in a folder called Accessories if you don't see it right away). If you open the image in Paint, go to Image - Stretch/Skew and play around with the percentages until you get it the size you want. To find out what the size of the image is go to Image - Attributes.