Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Weezer Poll

Weezer  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Weezer Album?

• Weezer (The Blue Album)
    • Pinkerton
    • Weezer (The Green Album)
    • Maladroit
    • Make Believe
    • other
  2. 2. Favorite Weezer Video

• Undone- The Sweater Song
    • Buddy Holly
    • Say It Ain't So
    • El Scorcho
    • The Good Life
    • Pink Triangle
    • Hash Pipe
    • Island In The Sun
    • Island In The Sun (Spike Jonze Version)
    • Photograph
    • Dope Nose
    • Keep Fishin'
    • Slob
    • Beverly Hills
    • Perfect Situtation
    • We're All On Drugs
    • other

Never listened to them- what genre are they? I'll only listen to punk or rock or r'n'b. Kinda gone off pop music.

they are a mix of Rock/Alternative/Punk. They have been around for many years, were part of the post-grunge movement, but they are not Grunge. I have listened to all of their records this morning and I have to say that my favorite record is still the Blue Album. It's just perfect.

I recommend that all of those interested in Weezer listen to their first record just called Weezer, but it is also known as the Blue Album.

My favorite video is probably Keep Fishin'. Them with the muppets is just cool :eekout:

Edited by Gamera

Go here and watch some of their music videos. I recommend that you see "Island in The Sun" first. It has them playing with animals, and kitty cats, so I think you would enjoy that video the most if you like cats. I do and thought it was a cute video. But all of their videos are great and their music is even better Edited by Gamera

Go here and watch some of their music videos. I recommend that you see "Island in The Sun" first. It has them playing with animals, and kitty cats, so I think you would enjoy that video the most if you like cats. I do and thought it was a cute video. But all of their videos are great and their music is even better

No watch the keep Fishing Video 1st

Go here and watch some of their music videos. I recommend that you see "Island in The Sun" first. It has them playing with animals, and kitty cats, so I think you would enjoy that video the most if you like cats. I do and thought it was a cute video. But all of their videos are great and their music is even better

No watch the keep Fishing Video 1st

This is going to become an argument :eekout: