Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Underworld Evolution

Remember, spoilers...

(I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) awesome movie! They did a great job connecting this one to the first movie. I was really shocked that Kraven died at the very beginning, but it was a very cool death so it worked. When Michael died I was sure that this would be the last of the movies and that the first one would be a prequel like rumored, but then he came back to life. Now I have no clue. Like Selene said about what comes next is an unwritten chapter so I'm stumped. I thought the sex scene was very slow-paced and actually romantic instead of the raw nude scenes just like in other movies... and in the later part of this movie. I thought the Tanis sex scenes described his character well but were a little extreme. Then the deaths of William and Marcus were great too. The CG in this movie was realistic and well placed. I actually liked the CG werewolves in this movie. Now compare those to the ones from Werewolf in Paris and you'll see a HUGE difference. Now that Selene and Michael are super-immortals I still question what the 3rd movie will be about. There might even be two sequels to this one, but what will the third be about if it's placed after Evolution? All the enemies are dead. All that's left is the future of the immortals. We'll just have to wait and see then. All in all this was one great movie. Just as great as the first one if not better in some ways. I demand everyone go see this movie!

Edited by sea trooper

The first one was pretty good

Now that's the understatment of the 24c!

Underworld would have to be, my favourite movie (excluding Star Wars and Trek)

It opens tomorrow in Australia, and I'm gonna be the first one in line! I'm not gonna read Sea Trooper's report, becasue for once, i'm gonna go into a movie, not knowing what's gonna happen!

My room is completely flooded with Kate Beckinsale and Underworld posters. I have every (to my knowledge) Vampire movie, and Underworld would have to be the best!

*drools*

*drools some more*

Oh man, I can't wait till 2morrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump.

I bought this movie last week. I was waiting to see if a special edition was going to come out like the first one (I wouldn't have bought the regular DVD the day it came out if I knew...) but I didn't hear anything so I bought it at Best Buy. It came with a free mini graphic novel, which is basically the entire movie in comic book form. Pretty cool. So now that it's out on DVD, more people would have seen it. To those people, what did you think?