Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

NFL Divisional Playoffs

I was thinking all these NFL programs are giving the big advantage to the home teams for this weekend games, but come-on the Wildcard teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Redskins, and Carolina, are not your normal Wildcard round teams, 2 of the teams The Panthers and the Steelers have actually been playing better on the road this year then at home, now I do think the Steelers are gonna have a hard time in Indy, but their record is the same this year as the last time they made The Super Bowl, and when they meet the Patriots several Key players had Injuries or were coming back from them, and they are better then their Record indicates IMO, what I don't understand is how they are almost 10 point underdogs, I'm not gonna say they will win, but I'm gonna bet the Spread, and I expect Chicago to lose today too. :nono:

No way the Steelers will beat the Colts. The Steelers will be watching the rest of the playoffs on TV next week.

No way the Steelers will beat the Colts. The Steelers will be watching the rest of the playoffs on TV next week.

As long as they cover the spread I'm happy :nono:

you kknow the world is coming to an end when Seattle Wins a Playoff game, and a Chicago Baseball team wins the World Series next year the Cardnials will win the Superbowl

you kknow the world is coming to an end when Seattle Wins a Playoff game, and a Chicago Baseball team wins the World Series next year the Cardnials will win the Superbowl

Actually, I think the world will end when either the Pirates or Penguins win the championship...Or St. Louis Blues :nono:

Da Bears...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Still SUCK!

GO PANTHERS!

By the way, last I checked, THe Patriots were gettin' stampeded by a herd of rampaging Broncos in Denver. Last update I saw was 24-6, Denver.

Patriots LOST! Yeah!

Now, for my new Playoff song (Sung to the tune of "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth)

All I want for Sunday is the Bears to CHOKE!

All I want for Sunday is the Bears to CHOKE!

The Bears to Choke,

The Bears to Choke,

Then I

l'll Wish Seattle a Happy Superbowl!

You know the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year, every year the Super Bowl has been on ABC the NFC team has won

Very funny... It's only the end of the world as YOU know it!

Go Sea Chickens!!!

*deletes game from DVR*

Sorry to take your fun away Alterego...

Go Sea Chickens!!!

Here We go Steelers Here we go (Clap Clap) Pittsburgh all the way baby, Kor print that statement out and please eat it LOL, The refs tried to hand this game to the Colts by saying that wasnt an Interception when everyone knew it was except The ref. What a game, my heart cant take it

whooooo

You are right. I gotta eat it now. I haven't picked a winner yet in the playoffs!...lol

I still hope the Steelers don't make it to the Super Bowl.

The refs tried to hand this game to the Colts by saying that wasnt an Interception when everyone knew it was except The ref. What a game, my heart cant take it

whooooo

That was a lousy call. I was screaming at the television. Guess my neighbors think I'm crazy now. That whole 4th quarter was nuts. I told my nephew the referee's ought to quit pretending to be impartial and put on blue jerseys.

the CBS crew and the post team crew said the same thing, I think it was Boomer Eiason (SP) said Archie Manning was the referee

Another Great NFL game was played tonight between the Panthers and BEars, This weekend showed everyone why the NFL is the best sport to watch

Well, I didn't pay much attention to the Wildcard games, but in the Divisional Games I'm 3 of 4. I picked in the office pool the Seahawks to beat Washington, the Broncos to beat the Patriots, and the Panthers to beat the Bears. the only one I goofed was the Indy game.

By the way, DA BEARS STILL SUCK! CHOKE!

While the Bears final game was disappointing, they still had a good season, finishing far better than anyone expected in preseason. Considering their perpetual quarterback problems, including inexperience and injuries, they did fairly well. Congratulations to the Panthers who improved over their previous game against the Bears, and who used their talent and playoff experience to great advantage. At this point in the playoffs, I prefer to root FOR teams, not against teams, but that's just me.

Now I'm rooting for Pittsburgh and Seattle, but as I've said before I just hope the best or the hottest teams make it to the Superbowl and that it's a good game, and not a blowout as often happens.