Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Should time-travel remain a strong theme?

I love time-travel stories, so I say yes! :lol:

As for the TCW, I'd like to see it run the coarse of the series or end durring the Romulan War.

Anywho, what are your thoughts? Do you like the time-travel theme that shows up now and again durring the show?

Stardate:213542.7

I love any Star Trek Episode that involves Time Travel.So I say yes as well.I am especially interested as to who the future guy is.

Yeah, in every Trek series, except for DS9, there's been a mission of explorration, along with a good 5-10 time travel romps, but I think VOY had more like 20! :laugh: How many did DS9 have? 2? :laugh:

Anywho, since ENT was originally planned to have a main character as a time traveler, I don't think they'll be dropping the TCW any time soon. :lol:

Me either. I was delighted to find out the New Direction did not include dropping the TCW arc in fact, I believe the catch phrase New Direction was made up to stall for time while the stories being presented caught up to the already built in turning point of the end of the second season start of the third season. As long as it is kept fresh (and I think that is not going to be a problem for Bragga, he is imo a TT story telling genius) this could be the greatest Trek arc.

I love time-travel stories, so I say yes! B)

As for the TCW, I'd like to see it run the coarse of the series or end durring the Romulan War.

Anywho, what are your thoughts?  Do you like the time-travel theme that shows up now and again durring the show?

I personally like the time travel stories. Keep the TCW going to and possibly into the Romulan War.

If things get boring and the timeline gets really messed up, Sam Beckett could alway leap in and set things right. B)