Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Toxic Avenger

Toxie!!!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Movie Of The Series?

• The Toxic Avenger
    • The Toxic Avenger Part II
    • The Toxic Avenger Part III: the Last Temptation of Toxie
    • Citizen Toxie: Toxic Avenger IV
    • Haven't Seen Any of them
    • Don't Like Any of Them

Anyone here fans of the Toxic Avenger series? I grew up watching the edited versions of the films on TV through the 80's and have just recently bought #3 and #4 on DVD, I already own the first movie. I even used to watch the cartoon series "Toxic Crusaders".

Anyway, what's your favorite movie out of four released so far? If you haven't seen it, you're taking a chance. You'll either hate it or love it, there really is no middle ground.

atoxie4rp.jpg

Granted it was low budget to begin with, but did they really make enough on that stinker to fund another movie?

Oh yeah.

They've made at least 4.

I haven't really gone to Troma Studio's website in a while, but they've turned out tons and tons of low-budget films like Toxic Avenger. To be honest, some of them are so low-budget they make Toxie's films look like Gone with The Wind. And they all make money. :)

The Toxic Avenger was Troma's first "hit" movie. Because of its success, Troma was able to churn out countless more T & A movies. The Toxic Avenger even became part of Troma's logo.

Besides Toxie, I also like the Nuke 'Em High Troma films.

Especially the first.

On T.V I must have at least seen the first 3 movies from Toxic Avenger and the t.v station drive in Classics at least 2 of the Nuke em High films as well.

:dude::dude::dude: :(

I was surfing the Troma website to find a photo for my profile when low and behold; I discovered Troma has a new film in production: Poultrygeist. I'll put the link in Kronos...