Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Signing off for a while

Hey everyone,

I am going to be taking a break from the boards for an indefinate time.. starting on the grounds my gall bladder surgery will be coming up soon and will be away during that time. I will miss you all in the time I am away and I will try to stop by here at least occasionally

:)

I'll miss you, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself!

Good Luck with the surgery, Skye. Hopefully all will go well. You will be in my prayers.

Get Well Soon

My wife had her gall bladder removed some years ago. It was pretty quick and painless. She only spent 1 night in the hospital. I'm sure yours will go fine and we'll be seeing you back here quicker than you think!.. :)

Good luck with surgery.

Hey, you should gross everyone out by posting a picture of your gall bladder afterwards! :)

Good luck with surgery.

Hey, you should gross everyone out by posting a picture of your gall bladder afterwards! :)

Make sure it's long after I've eaten... or make sure I'm not eating anything that looks like it. :)

Good luck with the surgery and please know you will be missed in your, hopefully, brief absence here!

Hope everything goes well for you, Yillara. I'll be thinking of you.

Good luck with surgery.

Make sure it's long after I've eaten... or make sure I'm not eating anything that looks like it. :)

She could also put it in spoiler. :)

Good luck with surgery.

Hey, you should gross everyone out by posting a picture of your gall bladder afterwards! :blink:

Make sure it's long after I've eaten... or make sure I'm not eating anything that looks like it. :clap:

She could also put it in spoiler. :clap:

Sorry guys... I do not have a pic of it, nor did I get to see it. I do know that the stones were much larger than they originally were thought to be. The Dr. said they were more like boulders instead of little stones, also i had a ton of such boulders.

My mom joked that we should weigh me now because I might be a ton lighter. LOL, I was 126lbs prior to going into surgery (I was 135 the day I was hospitalized back in late November, and was 124 the day after I was released. I had been in the hospital for a week then.)

She probably has a point, I might be lighter without all of those stones in me... I forgot to ask my Dr, but I am betting that they were pigment stones because when they showed me my cholesterol levels they were really rather good... so more than likely the stones were not cholesterol based.

I'm very glad to hear that you are done with the surgery and out of the hospital! :clap: I hope your recovery goes smoothly. It's great to hear from you!

:clap:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :clap: My mom is just now in the recovery stages of some very nasty surgery, so we can sympathize with the uncomfortble recovery time :clap:

I told you that particular surgery was a piece of cake! Congrats for being done with it and I hope you have a speedy recovery!... :clap: