Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

No wonder...

Looking at the Packer's roster, it's no wonder they are 3-11. This week, they added two new people to the IR, Punter B.J. Sander, and Tight End Bubba Franks. These are just the lastest injuries that include WR Javon Walker, and Running Backs Ahman Green and Najeh Davenport. this week the Packers will start their SIXTH running back this season, Noah Herrion, in place of shining star Samkon Gado. and people wonder why it is that the Packers suck this year? There is a bright spot: Green Bay, who was predicted to have a bottom-10 Defense this year, actually has a Defense that as late as 8:30 ET this past monday was ranked 5th overall, and 1st against the pass. Appearently, they are experiencing some of the same problems Chicago is: A pretty good defense, and a lackluster offense.

Anyone who saw Sander go down on Monday Night probably joked about being good enough to punt for Green Bay. Well, if you thought so, you missed your chance. the Packers held tryouts this week for a punter, and picked up Ryan Flinn, who was probably mixing drinks in Florida monday night when Sander went down (He's a bartender by trade, Lol!)

Aaron Rogers....He got playing time, but I'd take ol' Majik over him at this point in his career. Rogers isn't ready to step up. Just like Orton or Smith, Rogers needs to take a back seat for a while, and learn from a master. Dispite his age, Favre is still the best in the business right now, and I hope to see him give the Bears the business this weekend.

The Pack were hoping to play a meaningful December game at the beginning of the year when they looked at Christmas day. THis ain't what they had in mind, folks. With a Bears win, the Bears take the division. The Pack could, with the help of the Vikings, play spoilers. If the Pack and the Vikings win, and Minnesota pulls it out next week, Minnesota takes the Division. While I hate the Vikings and Bears equally, I say GO VIKINGS!