Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Warriors

The Warriors  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Warriors gang?

• Cleon
    • Swan
    • Ajax
    • Cochise
    • Vermin
    • Snowball
    • Rembrandt
    • The Fox
    • Cowboy
  2. 2. Besides the Warriros, Who Is Your Favorite Gang?

• Baseball Furies
    • Riffs
    • Orphans
    • Rogues
    • The Lizzies
    • Punks
    • other

For years, my all time favorite movie has been "The Warriors". It's a fantastic cult hit about a gang trying to get back to their own turf while trying to avoid other gang members who are chasing the Warriors thinking they killed a man who would have made peace for all of the gangs. They have to go through many gangs just to get back hom, which is 20 miles away, practically on foot.

Like I said, I've loved this movie for years. I'm glad it has finally hit the main stream by being played on Spike TV and having a sweet video game released this year which is just great and really does honor the movie. Sadly, they have a remake of "The Warriors" coming out in theaters next year. If you want to call it a remake since I read that none of the characters from the classic film will be in it. The only similarities between the classic and new movie will be the gang's name and the basic plot of the classic movie.

Anyway, for you Warrior fans here, who is your favorite on the movie and what is your favorite gang? There a lot more gangs in the film, but I tried to just list the most popular of fans. My favorite Warrior is a tough choice. In the past, I would have chosen Swan since he makes a great leader and carries the film well, but now I lean towards like Ajax more. He's the strong arm of the gang and doesn't crap from anyone. He's just a really cool guy. Even though it's a tough choice for me, I'm gonna say my favorite Warrior is Ajax.

My favorite gang is the ever-so-popular gang the Baseball Furries. A gang dressed as baseball fans with face paint is great!

So, if you haven't seen this awesome movie from 1979, I HIGHLY recommend it.