Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Doctored Pics of VBG

There are a number of doctored pictures of VBG in this forum that are no longer accessible for one reason or another. I'm reposting some of the more popular ones that I made in the past. I'm afraid the resolution of a few of them has been mucked up a little but most of them are good.

Ent1.jpgkisses2.jpg

redshirt.jpg

dataannie.jpg

FutureGuyKevin.jpg

picardshinzon.jpg

VBGLore.jpg

And to show I could be nice to him too, here's VBG and his dream girl:

PicardLwaxana.jpg

Sorry, wrong picture, here's VBG and his dream girl:

wedding.jpg

Ooops, I mean, here's VBG and his dream girl, really:

Ezriandkevin.jpg

Non-Trek images:

drevil2.jpg

DRVBG.jpg

jedicouncil2.jpg

LOTR3.jpg

Here's VBG showing off his sporting prowess:

sportskevin2.jpg

sportskevin3.jpg

sportskevin.jpg

sportskevin6.jpg

Old memories brouht back to life. (Now if only you could find the ones where Alterego 's pic shed some lite on that UFO he had in his back yard. (Even the one of AE himself would be fun for the newer members)

Those pics are great! Whats that, VBG?........Takara has been BANNED?.........OH NOOOOOOO....... :) :crybaby:

Those pics are great! Whats that, VBG?........Takara has been BANNED?.........OH NOOOOOOO....... :) :crybaby:

:) :) :ooh4: :P :)

Pllleassse tell me you're just joking!

Yes he's joking and VBG has seen all of those except the one of him with Lwaxana which is new. His mentioning the one of him as Porthos in the Star Trek Christmas song thread in Ten Forward is what prompted me to repost these.

Yes he's joking and VBG has seen all of those except the one of him with Lwaxana which is new. His mentioning the one of him as Porthos in the Star Trek Christmas song thread in Ten Forward is what prompted me to repost these.

Meh, Kor had me going for a second then! :)

VBG, Ban Takara! Nah VBG has always been a good sport about the pics of him. Takara has not only picked on him in the passed but somehow we have all gotten into the mix of strange pics. Man, those where the days! Some of the strangest most wildest pics have been posted that I myself use to sit and laugh so hard at times my sides would hurt and my eyes would not stop tearing. :eekout: :blink: Oh how memories can come floating back to ones mind.

These are great! I really like the Lwaxana one, though the Porthos one, the Star Wars one and the Austin Powers ones are also hilarious. I'd like to see some of the other doctored one in the future if that was possible.