Sign in to follow this  
siddigfan

Sid and Nana reuniting? Looking for reliable info.

I have heard several rumors that Alexander Siddig and Nana Visitor may be reuniting. Can anyone verify this from a reliable source? I also wondered what , if any, effect this would have on the chances for a DS9 movie. Would Sid be afraid to be identified with Bashir again after he's been in some high-class movies ? Wouldn't an older and wiser Dr. Bashir (with a beard!) be awesome? Just interested in your thoughts on this?

According to Takara Soong, the rumor is false, but I was hoping, for the sake of the two boys, that it might be true. Hopefully, everyone is happy with their lives as they are, (but it did sound romantic and would have made a great plot for a story!) Any other info. would still be appreciated. I'd like to track down how this rumor got started as I got it from contacts in the theater industry and you know how much gossip there is there. I'm curious to track it down. It'll probably be about as easy as capturing Bigfoot! Love to all, Siddigfan

I thought they just had the one child, Django.

Is there another child between them?

She'd be lucky to hook back up with him ... just look at him! Who knew he was going to grow into those looks like this. Yummy.

I believe Nana is married unless that has changed recently. She mentioned her husband at the convention last year. I too thought Nana and Sid only had one child together..

Where did this rumor come from anyway?

They do have only one child together, Django, as gul_nodrog mentioned. Nana had a son before doing DS9.

I knew that Buster, Nana's older son, was by a previous marriage, but Sid always referred to both boys as "my two boys" in interviews, so I felt that he felt that he was the dad to both of them and I always thought that that was so sweet. He seems like a real nice guy and yes, he is gorgeous! Having been through a divorce myself though, I know that two people can part friends, really still care about each other very much, remain really nice people (at least I hope we are), and still just not be able to live in the same house with each other (sigh!). I like both Sid and Nana very much, as far as one can know them from their careers and such, and I wish only happiness for both of them, and for the boys, too. I think, when I first heard this rumor, that I was filled with wishful thinking as all fans, to some degree, probably live a bit vicariously through their favorite stars; I would have thought it was such a romantic reunion and would sure like somebody's life to have a happy ending! Since my source was so reliable in the past for me, I had my hopes up on this one! Love to all, Siddigfan