Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stvoyagerfan

I WON!

i was just checking the recent giveaway winners list and my name is listed for a copy of nemesis. i don't know how many others from my city with the same spelling of the first name and last initial that like trek. i haven't heard or seen anything yet. hopefully will soon. i'm so excited.

i'm surprised because i stopped entering after i bought the movie. will figure out what to do with my extra copy. might give it to a friend or something.

for those who don't know i won a startrek.com contest last year. it's just as thrilling again. last year it was the complete series of the animated series cd rom disk that were in the trading card boxes.

can't wait to get it.

tm :angry:

Congratulations once again!! I wondered if anybody ever won twice. :angry:

I wondered if anybody ever won twice

i've wondered the same thing.

i find it highly unlikely that someone from the same city, with the same spelling of the same exact first name and the exact same last initial would win. but it is possible.

tm :angry:

Sweet! :angry: I entered too, even though I bought mine the day it came out. I was just gonna sell it but I didn't win squat!

finally heard from them today. here's what the email said.

Dear Theresa:

Congratulations, you are a winner in STARTREK.COM's:

"Star Trek: Nemesis" Special Collector's Edition Giveaway

Your copy of the "Star Trek: Nemesis" Special Collector's Edition DVD is on the way!

We appreciate your continued interest and involvement in STARTREK.COM