Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Long Have You Gone Without Trek?

The Absence of Trek  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Since You Started Being A Fan, What's The Longest Amount Of TIme You Have Went Without Watcing One Episode or Movie of Star Trek?

• Not Even A Day
    • A Day
    • Days
    • Weeks
    • Months
    • Years
    • other

In the past, I've gone months without watching one episode of Trek since I started being a fan, but that was about a year or two ago. The longest time most recently was just a few weeks without Trek.

but I voted for months

The weeks option is closest for me.

This past summer Jem took her annual trip out east to visit relatives for a month, I didn't watch any Trek during her absence at her request. That was a pitiful month of heck in more ways than one; I missed seeing her and not watching Trek.

I would have to say weeks. Most of the time I was underway and I little time to watch T.V.

Unfortunately, I go months without seeing Trek. I'm so busy with work that I never have time to watch TV. I usually record the shows I want to watch and watch them when I can, sometimes a week or 2 later. I do have the comfort of knowing that I can watch Trek at any time since I have every episode of every series on video (I know.......stone knives and bearskins technology.. :biggrin: )

I would have to say months, only because there were reruns of TOS during the long years between Tos then TAS then TNG.

Kor, it's OK. Stone knives and bearskins technology worked for :bow: so it can work for you! :biggrin:

Months... actually. I occasionally catch an episode of TNG or DS9 now and then, but it has not been a daily thing for a long while now.

I've been watching Star Trek since the very early 70's so I'm not sure what the longest amount of time has been in all that time, probably weeks or months. In recent years though I'd say days.

at most weeks but usually days. especially when my vcr doesn't tape ds9 or tng on spike. i usually miss trek when over the summer when i'm camping or something. it doesn't bother me as much either if i miss it like it used to. i'm like it'll be replayed or eventually i'll have the dvds.

tm :biggrin:

I said other only because I can still watch some Trek eps after I come from Work or Gym TOS-TNG-Voyager-Enterprise ("the films I can see anytime") that and that I watch more Stargate SG-1/StarGate Atlantis-Smallville and the fact that I saw in reruns many years TOS and the live Syndication of TNG-DS9-Voyager-Enterprise all I'd have to try and do is eventually get all 5 series and 10 movies on DVD then I could watch them whenever I wanted to.

:biggrin: :bow::bow: B)

When I was on DS9 I had to wait up to 3 weeks for the next season to come. I was extremely Trek-deprived and desperate.

Months... I have been watching since I can remember. So. around from 2 and 1/2 and I always say Star Trek as much as I could.

I haven't watched an episode of trek probably in over a year, the other day I caught some enterprise, but it was boring, so I changed the channel....I used to watch it everyday, now, eh, not so much.