Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Much Star Trek In One Day?

I was just wondering what's the most Star Trek you have watched in one day? And what was it you were watching? It can be movies or TV episodes or both.

The longest time I've spent watching Star Trek was watching the last seven episodes of Enterprise in one day. I watched five in the morning and the last two that night

Answering this question is going to prove to everyone I have absolutely no life. LOL

I'd have to say that all day marathons are not that unusual for me. I've been taping DS9 on Spike lately and Tuesday night I realized I hadn't watched Friday's, Monday's and Tuesday's episodes so I had a 6 episode marathon that night.

It's not unusual for me to watch two DVDs from my TNG or Enterprise season sets in a day. Or to watch all of the episodes of DS9, TNG, VOY and ENT on Spike and Space during the day. TOS on Space is losing out right now since it is now airing opposite TNG on Spike.

My whole First Season of The Next Generation video collection, one after another; after my evening meal up into 11.30pm. :biggrin:

Most??? Trek uncut on Friday.

I was going to watch one of the marathons, but had a lot of stuff that I needed to do that day as well.. plus sitting in front of a tv screen just watching hours on end of a show has never really been my cup of tea. If I watch a NFL game, I would bring needlepoint/cross stitch to work on, drawing pad and crayons, markers and colored pencils.. my homework or lab reports. Heck I even brought my laptop up, connected into our home's network and worked online while watching a skating competition.

I prepared score cards and decorations for an upcoming gymnastics meet I was hosting, while watching the Salt Lake Olympics!

So, probably the episodes on Trek uncut, or a TNG movie and some of the special features on the DVD

Everyone in awhile I would invent a small group of friends and have Star Matron. Star Trek all day!

When I was on DS9 I would sometimes watch 5-6 episodes a day. And even some of TNG that played on TV.

Since I work nights, I can watch all 5 hours of Trek (DS9 & TNG) on Spike every day. If TOS, ENT, and VOY were also being shown every day in my area, I'd watch them too! :biggrin:

I once watched three TNG DVDs (12 episodes) on one day. I started watching in the morning and stopped in the evening. :biggrin:

I try to watch at least one TOS or TNG episode each day, I can't always do that because of university, but still, I try. :bow:

It depends on what I'm doing that day and where I am but I usually watch at least 2 episodes per day, on a Trek-a-thon day though I might watch 6 to 12 episodes.

You can watch a lot more if you have the episodes downloaded or on DVD/VHS than you can if they're on TV; it's 45 minutes versus an hour per episode. :bow:

My record is nine, and that was with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. With Voyager, I only got up to five episodes per cycle (from waking up to going to sleep). I also once watched seven DS9 episodes while my girlfriend was at work, then watched two TNG episodes with her when she got home.

Since I finished DS9 I've never watched more than 1-3 a day because that's all my girlfriend can do. :biggrin: No sense in me skipping ahead... though I guess nothing's stopping me from going back and watching my favorite DS9 or Voyager episodes again. :bow: