Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What kind of chats?

What kind of chats would you like to see scheduled in the chat room? Throw out any idea and we will discuss it, and see if we can make it happen.

Perhaps, we could talk about a specific series one night a week...Like on Mondays at 8 we discus TOS, Tuesdays at 8 it's TNG, Wendsdays at 8 we have the ENT chat, Thursdays we discuss DS9 at 8 and Friday at 8 we talk about VOY at 8.

Just an idea :laugh:

Perhaps, we could talk about a specific series one night a week...Like on Mondays at 8 we discus TOS, Tuesdays at 8 it's TNG, Wendsdays at 8 we have the ENT chat, Thursdays we discuss DS9 at 8 and Friday at 8 we talk about VOY at 8.

Great idea trekkiemage! that would be great! (except for the fact that I still can't get in, but it is a good idea)

Just an idea :huh:

I'm all for it!! :laugh:

Sounds good to me.

Stardate:213529.9

Sounds good to me too except the time.That would be 8 et. right? Well could we have one at say 9 pacific as well for us people who live on the coast.

Just an idea :(

Sounds good to me.

me too! A TNG chat?? I would be there!

Just an idea :(

Great suggestions - the mods have gotten together in a chat and have discussed adding a trivia/chat for each series and the movies and we'll let you know how things progress. The trivia would not be "official" trivia chats so no points would be awarded towards ranks in Master_q's trivia.

These are great ideas and as Takara has said myself and the other mods have been discussing them and will try to get something going in the next few weeks. I will also be adding a poll to try to work out the scheduling for the chats to allow for the most members to participate.