Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

For the ladies

Most women I know(in town here) are rather, shall we say, disgusted with this song....but not me, it is funny, IMO.

Most women I know(in town here) are rather, shall we say, disgusted with this song....but not me, it is funny, IMO.

I love this song... and just for the record...

Click for Spoiler:

We ain't wrong, We ain't sorry and It's probably gonna happen agin' :laugh:

Disgusted? Puh-leeze! They need to understand a little more about the other sex. It's a little exaggerated, but I think it's hilarious! Do these women HAVE brothers and/or fathers?? Husbands? Boyfriends? Male acquaintances at ALL?

I was in the car the first time I heard this and almost drove off the road, I was laughing so hard.

Disgusted?  Puh-leeze!  They need to understand a little more about the other sex.  It's a little exaggerated, but I think it's hilarious!  Do these women HAVE brothers and/or fathers??  Husbands?  Boyfriends?  Male acquaintances at ALL?

LOL! I love the song VBG! :laugh:

Lady Narana, my thoughts exactly! :clap:

(POST #1000!!!! :huh: )

Disgusted?  Puh-leeze!  They need to understand a little more about the other sex.  It's a little exaggerated, but I think it's hilarious!  Do these women HAVE brothers and/or fathers??  Husbands?  Boyfriends?  Male acquaintances at ALL?

I was in the car the first time I heard this and almost drove off the road, I was laughing so hard.

I don't know why they were disgusted....they juist were and to that I will just :huh: :laugh: . WE know the song is a scream!!!

I laugh everytime I hear this song!!!

I love this song. It is so accurate, cause I could not have said it any better myself. :laugh:

Whenever I get married I should have this played as my vows, just to prepare the bride. LOL. Just kidding. :huh:

I love this song.  It is so accurate, cause I could not have said it any better myself. :laugh:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Whenever I get married I should have this played as my vows, just to prepare the bride.  LOL.  Just kidding.  :laugh:

ROFL!!! :huh:

LOL! I love the song VBG! :clap:

Lady Narana, my thoughts exactly! :(

Mine too !!!

LOL! I love the song VBG! :(

Mine too !!!

I am thrilled to hear we are all in agreement! Now, to change those people I work around's minds....naw they really are way to closed minded, not much of a sense of humor i guess :clap: no fun!

We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry, and you can bet it'll happen again... ROFL!!!!

LOL! I love the song VBG! :clap:

(POST #1000!!!! :clap: )

LOL! That is a hilarious song!!!!

trekkiemage, congrats on your promotion :(