Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

I need a keyboard

Does your keyboard suck as bad as mine, my Keys stick and so on

I was thinkng aout getting the arched keyboard to help avoid carpal tunnel

:laugh: I have an arched keyboard and I love it. Microsoft cordless w/ cordless mouse ,but mouse kept stisking and not working right so I hooked up cord mouse and now both work just fine..............Had one that was more arched then this one it was the first ergo put out by Microsoft and it was real nice to key on. :(

Oh by the way don't eat or drink over your keyboard , that is the reason why most of them stick........... turn it upside down every ounce and awhile to shake out loose dirt that helps too.

see I spend about 10 hours a day on my computer working so I eat and drink over it, My work will buy me a keyboard

Mine does not stink too bad. My old one did, typing was a pain because I could press certain keys till the cows came home and not have the letter appear on the screen. THen they would suddenly start working and then get kind of stuck.

Another of my keyboards fried, but that was because a leak in my ceiling and the cat accidentally knocked the bucket catching teh water over and it dumped out right on my keyboard and pretty much all over my work area. B)

Keyboards are not that expansive. Go buy a new one.

360650[/snapback]

My first thought as well, since connecting to the web I've gone through 4 of them.