Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

Garak

Andrew Robinson is a superb actor,and he made Garak one of the most intriguing Trek characters ever.I was and am quite fond of DS9's resident Tailor,and was always delighted when an episode featured him.I feel the writers utilized the Garak character brilliantly during the Dominion War storyline.

He was one of the many reasons that DS9 is my favorite Trek. Garak was so intelligent, so funny, so scary, so whatever he wanted to be. What a fabulous actor! What an amazing character!

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the character.

I think Garak is a good charecter played by a good actor. I also like him when he first met bashir Had me in stiches

Garak is awesome! He was so great to watch, and had some of the best, and funniest lines I've heard.

But as for if I'm a fan of his or not I think my avatar speaks for itself :laugh:

<------------

Yes, I absolutely agree that Garak certainly made a big part of the show. He was another reason that attracted me to this series...He definetely made me laugh quite a few times. I really admire that cunning Cardassian taylor.