"We'd better go see what happened." Odo and Sisko make thier way to the Infirmary, where Keiko is.

Stardate:213578.9

One of the waiters walks up to Quark and tells him he has an incoming message from the Grand Nagus.

Quark:uuugggh that idiot brother of mine what does he want now.

Quark goes in the back and recieves the communication.

Grand Nagus Rom:Brother!!!!Hello! We havent talked a in while.

Quark:I know I have been trying to keep it that way.

Rom:Oh Brother it is so great being Nagus.Freinignar is doing well.Moogie has started up hero own business and is doing very well.Enough about me how things going on there.

Quark:Well bussiness is good at the bar but I have some bad news.I heard that this morning the ship Cheif O'Brien was on was destroyed and he didnt make it.Hes dead Rom.

Rom:Ohhh no !!!What happened who did it.

Quark:They dont know.Ill contact you when I hear more.

>Bashir

*taps com badge after getting message from Sisko*

Understood Sir, *looks at Sick Bay Crew Members* get ready we've got a wounded person coming in

Keio O'Brien is brought into the Infirmary on a stretcher with 3rd degree plasma burns on her arms and chest.

Meanwhile, Chief O'Brien's body is taken to the station's morge to be autopsied. The Bajoran takes a scan for Dr. Bashir before placing the body in the morge. To his surprise, there has been zero cellular decay...

*Sisko*

*Enters Sickbay and looks at Doctor Bashir as he is attending to Keiko."

"How is she doctor?"

Meanwhile on board the Enterprise.

>Picard

Deep Space 9 this is Captain Picard of the Starship Enterprise come in please.

Odo enters Quarks Bar, which is busy as usual. He crosses his arms and nears Quark. Quark eyes him as Odo just gives his usual, "Hmph."

Stardate:213600.8

Quark:What do you want Odo?I havent done anything today.

"Oh haven't you? There isn't a day that you aren't up to something. Besides, I'm not here for you Quark. I'm supposed to meet Kira here. You haven't seen her have you?"

Stardate:213603.8

Kira???Nope havent seen her.What are you meeting her for?Anything interesting?

"That's none of your business Quark. Now if you see her, tell her I'll meet with her later. There are a few unknowns going on in the Infirmary right now." Odo walks off.

Stardate:213605.9

Quark:Hmmph none of my business huh.Fine then.

Suddenly a voice comes behind Quark startling him

Voice:Quark!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quark looks behind him and sees Zek and Moogie.

Quark:Zek what are you doing here i thought you and Moogie were on Risa?

Zek:We were but we decided to come visit you my boy.Now get me a drink and one for your mother too.

Quark:Your not Nagus anymore i dont have to listen to you.

Zek's assistant (OOC you know that big guy that was with him when he was Nagus..not sure what his species is called..BIC)grabs Quark's shoulder.

Quark:On second thought Ill get you that drink.

Odo runs into Kira. "Odo!" They embrace. "I can't believe you're back!"

"I've missed you Nurice."

"I missed you too, Odo..." She suddenly pauses in unhappiness. "Did you hear about the Chief?"

Odo nodded at the unfortunate death of O'Brien, "Yes... I have."

Suddenly, from behind Kira Nerys and the changling came a deep, throaty voice from near the damjot table, "Odo... Kira, do not greive for Mr. O'brien", the cycloptic Klingon triumphantly said.

"O'brien was a true warrior who fought without fear. If it weren't for him, the Defiant could never have won so many glorious battles. The Chief died as a warrior...", at that moment, Chancellor Martok paused to remember the fine man and then continued, "and he will be remembered as a warrior!"

Before the two could speak, Martok caught a glimpse of the large earred Ferengi. Holding a bottle of Klingon blood wine, the towering Klingon howled, "Quark! You liar, you sold me replicated Blood wine!" As he snarled, he began to put his hand on his dagger, clutching it tightly, forgetting that Odo, Kira, are anyone else were in the bar.

Stardate:213638.9

Quark:eh um...Chancellor that was REPLICATED BLLOD WINE!The Bajorans that brought it in said it was real.One of my waiters scanned it and confirmed it.So um um its his fault,Ill make sure he is fired.I will get you some REAL Blood Wine immediatly!

Quark runs into his bar and comes back with a bottle of REAL blood wine

Quark:Here you are Chancellor.And to show there is no hard feelings it is free of charge!

Martok released his grip on his dagger. The warrior's grip on war blade was merely a means to get what he really wanted from the petty criminal: his blood wine. Knowing what a coward Quark was, he knew it would work, and it did quite well. Quark immediately surrendered the wine to him. It was clear in Martok's mind that Quark knew the first bottle was replicated; He always did angle for the bigger profit, but somehow it never worked out for him that way - Odo was always there to foil his plans. Ironically, Odo was here at this time too. The Klingon, smirking with contempt for the short bartender, glanced at Odo and shook his head to display his dislike for Quark. On that note, Martok made due with the pleasantries,

"Odo, it is nice to see you are back. I for one am glad that you'll be around to keep Quark in check." Shifting to a more authoritarian tone, he said his goodbyes. He had bussiness to conduct. "Now, If you two will excuse me I must go see the good Captain." As Martok made his way past them towards the lift, he nodded his head at them and said "Kira, Odo" to signal that he was leaving for Ops.

Odo leaned in for Quark. "Let's try to keep things calm here, okay?" He and Kira then left the Bar aswell. They had things to discuss.

Stardate:213644.1

Quark smirks as Odo,Kira,and Martok walk away

Quark:Calm??Around here??Yeah right.